IAS Log Viewer - Online help
Using external application calls
IAS Log Viewer allows running external applications with specified command line switches.
You my using information from current connect while build command line for external application.
For sample you may define command line ping %UserIP% -t for calling ping with User IP data value from current connect. Macros may contain any connect column name without spaces and enclosed by % chars.
While configuring external application call you may define:
- Title allow to define name for external application call
- Command contain external application name with switches and macros
- Working directory that will be used while calling external application
- Shortcut used for run external application from keyboard
- Keep open command line console flag specifies that you planning to run console application. Ping for sample.